Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Longchamp Elysses ...Sigh

Before I went to Antigua I discovered Longchamp bags. I vowed to get one as soon as I got back to New York. I would've never guessed that there was a Longchamp store right there on the island. So I bought 2 of the Bags.  I also plan to buy a few pieces from the leather collection. Their bags are AMAZING!!
The bags retail from about 125$usd to 190$ usd. Thats for the nylon le pilage collection.They are really easy to handle and the nylon material is easy to clean.
And that little beauty is a part of the leather collection. Thanks to Saraya for letting us play with whatever bags we wanted and basically take over the store for an hour.

Tell me what you think of the bags
Happy Shopping !
Love Benji-Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment