Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Humble

Iv'e met so many big people in my life. Many actors and musicians. Models and fashion designers.
The ones who were humble always remain in my mind and iv'e learned to push the ones with big egos out of my memory.
Life is too beautiful to be full of yourself. Everything you have can be taken from you in an instant. The ground can crumble under your feet and you would be right back on the level with the people you treated badly.
Iv'e never had an easy life, but I think it needed to be that way because I know God has something wonderful planned for me.
Being humble is what separates the great people from the people who get passed over.
My mother has always allowed me to be a wonderful being.
Creating and experimenting.
Whether I was putting on my grandmothers make up and cutting off my hair, or If i was wearing her shoes and sewing pieces of material together to make an outfit.
She never forced me to be regular. She never told me to conform, even now she looks at me and tells me I'm weird. But she unconditionally loves me and I know she doesn't mind.
My mother is the most humble person I know yet she possesses more strength and wisdom than anyone i've ever met in my life. She and my grandmother combined have molded me into the person I am. The creativity I possess and the honing of my talents are all because of them.
Because of them , whatever success I achieve will never swell my head. I have been through enough to know the value of being humble.
Whats the difference between these people....Diddy , Jay z ,Drake, Kanye west? Who is humble?
I think that when people see me They expect a certain person ..they see glam at times and they expect a high maintenance bitch who is stupid. But if you ever speak to me..there is way more to me than the surface.
That is why me sitting in my living room writing this blog...is a girl with short curls in her hair , no make up on and a smile.
This has inspired my Tattoo!!
P.S....Micheal Jackson was the most talented being ever...And the most humble gentle soul....A giant in his own right... R.I.P
Thanx for reading
Love , Benji-Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment