Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Roses really smell like.....


Close your eyes...
Your Meeting someone for the first time.....
What is the 1st thing you notice about them.....
REMEMBER YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED!!!!!!
What do you notice??????
THE SCENT OF COURSE!...(or their breath...smh if its their breath)
I Love Fragrances, I think maybe my mom messed me up.
Growing up my Mom would obsess over perfumes and body washes and underwear, and now I am exactly the same way.
We take trips to bloomingdales and macys and stock up on perfumes in bunches. Whoever said you can't buy love...Obviously was broke. Or ugly.
The fragrance I am LOVING right now is Balenciaga Paris. Lord knows it isn't cheap.
So I'm torn, Should I get it or not? Help me out guys . It's 130.00 a bottle :s
Isn't it prettyyyyyyyy. :(Pretty expensive
I guess for now I should just stick with the 20 leven I have , I mean How many different scents can you wear?
Or ill just layer my Warm vanilla sugar and PRETEND it's Balenciaga..You know...magic marker :)
Benji-Wilson :) <3

2 comments:

  1. " whoever said you cant buy love was obviously broke"... i agree 100% ...love it!!

    ReplyDelete