Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

OBSESSED!!!

Everyone has something that they are obsessed with. It can be food, electronics or even a person.
When your obsessed with something you will use your last $ to get it.
My Obsession is...UGG BOOTS...Most people who know me already know this.
I have about 10 pairs
I would be fine if there was no summer...b/c then I could wear ugg boots all year long.
Or maybe I should just move to alaska? hmmm
I'm turning 21 next month and the main thing on my wish list...That's Right...UGG BOOTS
I've heard people say they are unattractive....
Those people are no longer my friends.

So I grabbed a couple Of my real friends...and we took a pic :)
Those are my favorites...
What are you obsessed with?? What Is your one weakness?
Benji-Wilson <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with....let me think...Ok got it..I'm obsessed with face products. My mom was always the queen of hygiene and no happen to date a guy that works in a pharmacy..So anything for the body I'm obsessed with...Yikes!

    ReplyDelete