Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

The INFAMOUS summer body.
During the winter , I always gain weight. But, this winter I gained about 30 pounds.
I looked Like miss Piggy. No lies. I even have a workout tape..There it goes
But besides that....Getting fit for summer to fit into some of the great trends can be hard. It takes dedication,motivation, inspiration, perspiration...and alot of other words that end in ation.
Then I look at sexy chicks around me and wonder  "how the hell do they get their body like that".
sigh...this is my motivation
If that doesn't force me to work out....NOTHING WILL!
Benji-Wilson :) <3

3 comments:

  1. OMGGGG summer body FAIL :| I always wait till antigua to get the motivation to "work out" BUTTTT the prob with that is that theres sooo temptation in anu...KFC, bun and cheese, grandma's cookin...ughhhh I guess Mas is my only motivation :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started my summer body workout today, hopefully I will get results before summer is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys get the weight off...i only have two weeks to get a 6 pack

    ReplyDelete