Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Will I let The situation get the best of me...?

When people get depressed or upset, they normally do something to calm themselves down.
Some eat their favorite food, some do yoga...and some even take a walk.
NOW.....there are people like me.
WE SHOP!!....
So right now I am stressed beyond belief and I have a list of things I want. Of course the things i want...I CAN'T AFFORD.
But that's never stopped me before...To tell the truth..I dont know how I afford most of the things that I buy , but  I do..
The main thing I am obsessed with are a pair of shoes that are sold at victorias secret...
I am Trying To keep myself from buying them but...I feel like a junkie ..
A SHOPPING JUNKIE!
Aren't they to die for?...I'm serious..I think I'm dying, someone call an ambulance

No comments:

Post a Comment