Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Ring??


Wedding rings are supposed to be a symbol of commitment right?
So why is it that soooo many married men don't wear them?
Is it that they still want to be adored by women....or maybe they don't want their boys to clown them.
Maybe their monthly cycle makes their fingers swell up while they are retaining fluid and......Oh sorry...thats women.
Anyway....It annoys me when married men don't wear their rings...
There are so many guys i've met who I think have been flirting with me ....but then i saw their wife walk in ...AND SHE WAS WEARING HER RING
SO....i'm here thinking was he flirting....or was it just me..Because I know I'm not crazy .
Also why should the woman wear her ring but the man doesn't have to?
Is it some sort of power thing?
Do men feel stronger by having the option of NOT wearing their ring...?

Let me know your thoughts...Im really curious
If you were or are married....would you want your husband to wear his ring?
If your a man...would you wear a ring or do you already wear it?

Peace and Love
Benji-Wilson <3 :)

2 comments: