Summer Socialite

WELCOME TO MY LOVE OF FASHION!!!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Speaking of dye

In the last post....I decided I needed  a hair color change. But that reminded me of the countless times i've been bald because of dye.
There was the time in h.s when my best friend anais dyed my hair and then i permed it. I wore a wig for 3 months.
Then my hair grew back and i dyed the front blond and then changed the color of the bang every week. From pink to blue to green to orange until one week I had a rainbow bang.
I'm sure you know how that went.....yep it fell out.
Of course I still didn't learn my lesson and after it fell out 3 more times and i cut off all my hair and have a curly fro....I'm ready to dye it again.
Lets hope it goes well this time and I don't go bald ..Because then ill look like this...not Amber Rose

1 comment:

  1. lmao...Lessons dont change, history will repeat itself if u Let it BALDY

    ReplyDelete